Bridge Street Kids
Thinking about visiting BSK Jr. (0-K) or BSK Sr. (1st-4th Grade) to see what it’s all about? When you arrive, here are a few things to help you get started.
- All kids are checked-in at our BSK Check-in Stations upstairs. Check-in begins 15 mins prior to each service and closes 15 minutes after (8:45-9:15am & 10:45-11:15am).
- When you arrive, you’ll be escorted down the right corridor past the ladies’ restroom. Don’t hesitate to talk to one of our Guest Services Volunteers at the front door if you have questions.
- Stop by the check-in area. Our team will ask you to fill out an informational card so we can get to know you and your kids better.
You will then receive a numbered nametag for your child to wear and a matching numbered tag for you to use when you pick your child up after the service is over. This is for the safety and security of your child.
- The number on your tag would be displayed on the screen in the sanctuary during service if your child should need you.
- If your child is heading into BSK Sr. (our 1st-4th gr area), they will receive a free prize just for visiting!
We’re excited to meet you and your kids! If you still have other questions you’d like to ask before visiting, please contact us.
What’s the purpose of BSK? The ultimate purpose of the Bridge Street Kids Ministry is to glorify God by putting on our CAPEs:
Create a safe, fun environment so a child can receive Jesus.
Assist parents in the Christian nurturing of their children.
Proclaim the gospel in word and deed to children (church and community.)
Equip people for ministry to families and children.
Click on an image in the scrolling banner above to discover all that Bridge Street has to offer!