What We Believe / Core ValuesMission Statement: The Bridge Church is committed to developing fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ! We Believe…
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life in heaven, the other to unending torment in hell.
Core ValuesThe Word of God
Our fellowship is centered on the anointed preaching and teaching of God’s Word without compromise which produces salvation, healing and growth. (Isaiah 40:8) Outreach
As the Holy Spirit draws all people to Jesus, we share the Good News of God’s saving love with all who need to hear it, both locally and worldwide. (Matthew 28:19,20) Prayer And Worship
Prayer is the foundations of every relationship with God. We talk, God listens….God talks, we listen. Furthermore, we believe that through a dynamic worship experience, people experience the presence of God, become filled with God’s spirit and empowered to live victoriously. (John 4:24) Family
We invest in the next generation because the church of tomorrow must be strong today. (Psalm 119:9-11) Generosity
As God has entrusted us with rich resources, we in turn feel an urgency to use these resources in order to extend his hands to people from every walk of life and every generation. We commit to ministering to the whole person body, soul and spirit as God enables us. (Acts 4:32) Excellence
We endeavor to achieve excellence in all things that we undertake for the glory of God alone. (Ecclesiastes 9:10)